Layers in Photoshop decide the request in which distinctive items are shown. All magnificent photographs you see which are made with Adobe Photoshop includes various layers.
Naming a Layer.
- first of all you have to open a current record or make another archive.
- When it is done go to the layers board and there tap on the Eye symbol situated alongside each layer.
- Presently double tap on the layer which you need to give another name or rename.
- In the wake of entering the new name press enter keeping in mind the end goal to guarantee that the layer’s name has been appointed.
Adjust or Moving a Layer
So as to move a layer in upwards or downwards bearing you have to drag the layer the required way. Also, once the required position is achieved simply discharge the mouse catch with the goal that the layer can obtain the new position.
Same Layer With Different Name
- In the Layers board you have to right tap on the layer you need to copy and after that tap on Duplicate Layer.
- In the Duplicate Layer Dialog box enter the name of the recently made layer.
- Snap OK catch and the new copy layer will be included.
Create a new Layer
- Tap on the Layer menu and after that point to New and after that tap on Layer.
- When you tap on Layer a New Layer exchange box will show up where you need to sort for the sake of the layer in Name box.
- Snap OK to guarantee that the required working has been finished.
- You can likewise make another layer by tapping on Create a New Layer catch which is situated at the base of Layers board.